Last updated on June, 2016.
Tabatoo Ltd. (“Tabatoo”) respects your privacy. This statement discloses the information and practices, performed by Tabatoo at the PDF Toolkit website for the PDF Toolkit file converting service (“PDF Toolkit”), including what type of permitted information is collected, tracked, used and shared.
The information that may be collected concerns your identity and personal preferences as they relate to PDF Toolkit. Tabatoo may collect personal information that includes your name, address, email address, and telephone number and other anonymous Information, such as the number of your page views, link clicks and IP address.
- Information you provide us with: Tabatoo may collect information you enter to the website, including but not limited to information you provide at the registration process.
- Information you provide to our support Tabatoo may collect information you provide when contacting the technical support of PDF Toolkit.
- Information that is captured automatically Tabatoo may collect information from your computer concerning your browser, the operating system, hardware or upon the detection of any other software on your system and your IP address.
- Tabatoo also collects information using common internet technology, such as web beacons, cookies and other similar technologies.
The information may be used for the following purposes:
- Providing the PDF Toolkit service and support. Tabatoo may use the information in order to validate that your use of PDF Toolkit is according to its license, offer upgrades to PDF Toolkit or other products. Should Tabatoo offer you a third party product or service, any use of it will be subject to the third party’s terms and policies.
- Performing research and analysis. The information may be used to perform internal statistical and analytical purposes, evaluating and enhancing the user experience.
- Communicating. Tabatoo may use the information in order to contact you regarding PDF Toolkit, changes to it or regarding other Tabatoo products and services.
The PDF Toolkit may allow you to convert, store, send and receive, files and folder of your choosing. Certain general types of information regarding the files and folders are collected. For example, the size and names. It is recommended not to use any personal information or other non public information or description available via the names and tags of the files and folders.,
Tabatoo may share the information with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies who have undertaken to protect your privacy in accordance with the Policy.
Tabatoo may share the information authorized service providers that were hired to provide certain services for Tabatoo and are under the strict confidentiality ad privacy obligations.
Tabatoo may be required to disclose collected information when required by law or in circumstances that Tabatoo deems in good faith the disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding or to protect your, Tabatoo and its users or third parties rights.
Tabatoo uses and maintains high standards of safeguards to protect the collected information. Tabatoo shall continue to use reasonable commercial efforts to ensure the protection of the information. Notwithstanding the above, it is known and understandable that no data transmission over the Internet can be protected 100% from intrusions. Tabatoo shall make efforts to mitigate such risks.
Cookies are text files stored on your computer, which store bits of information that may be used to make the PDF Toolkit site work. Cookies don’t run code or contain viruses.
Cookies are used on the PDF Toolkit site to help and record the action made by users, including language preference. Tabatoo’s goal is to improve users’ experience on PDF Toolkit.
Using your web browser, you can manage your settings to enable/disable/limit the cookies on your computer.
Tabatoo refrains from using flash cookies.
The PDF Toolkit site may contain links to third party websites, which contain co-branded products by Tabatoo or its affiliates with third party companies. As stated above, Tabatoo is not responsible for third party sites and services and is not liable in any way for any result of your use of these.
The PDF Toolkit is intended for general audiences over the age of 13 years old. Tabatoo does not collect knowingly information from children under the age of 13 years old. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use PDF Toolkit.
Should you want to share any idea or to recommend changes in PDF Toolkit, please contact us at email@example.com. Also, should you want to be removed from any Tabatoo initiative or limit it, you are welcome to contact us as well with such request.
Your information will be stored for the period of time that is necessary to provide the PDF Toolkit services, unless otherwise required by law. Should the service or part of it be performed by a third party, it shall comply to the Policy and remove the information in a reasonable timely manner.
The Information may be stored and transferred to computers located outside of your current country, state or other governmental jurisdiction and may be subject to a different legal system regarding privacy laws.
The Policy may be changed from time to time, according to Tabatoo’s sole discretion and posted on the PDF Toolkit site. Please review the Policy from time to time to see that you comply with the current Policy, according to the “Last modified” heading above.